In a significant turn of events, Dillian Whyte officially withdrew from his highly anticipated April 5 showdown against Joe Joyce. This clash was poised to headline at the Co-Op Live Arena in ...
Editor’s Note: This story was originally published before Dillian Whyte’s first bout with Alexander Povetkin and has been updated for clarity The turning point for Dillian Whyte did not come inside ...
View post: Shakur Stevenson Close to Signing Major Deal with Dana White's Zuffa Boxing They say what goes around comes around, and Dillian Whyte just found that out the hard way. Earlier this year, ...
Dillian Whyte says he has become so frustrated as his career stalled after an irregular doping test that he considered walking away from the sport. Whyte faces Mariusz Wach on Saturday in the London ...
Dillian Whyte went in on Deontay Wilder again Monday. The British heavyweight contender called Wilder “an embarrassment to heavyweight boxing” in an interview that was posted on skysports.com Monday.
Dillian Whyte Says He Will "Fight For The Title One More Time" - Latest Boxing News Today 37 year old Dillian Whyte insists he is not done yet. For though Whyte has in truth not looked too good in a ...
The all-British heavyweight clash between Dillian Whyte and Moses Itauma tops the card this weekend, when they meet in Riyadh, with Itauma looking to keep up his unbeaten record. The 20-year-old has ...
LONDON, Aug 5 (Reuters) - Britain's Dillian Whyte said he was devastated after an "adverse finding" from his random dope test led to the cancellation of next week's heavyweight fight with former world ...
Dillian Whyte Says He Will "Fight For The Title One More Time" - Latest Boxing News Today 37 year old Dillian Whyte insists he is not done yet. For though Whyte has in truth not looked too good in a ...