Ford says it is turning the corner on one issue that has plagued it all year. Ford set an ignominious record when it issued its 78th recall earlier this year, surpassing General Motors’ 2014 record.
Ford’s North American lineup hasn’t seen a sedan since the last Taurus rolled off the Chicago line back in 2019, but the nameplate isn’t quite dead yet. Turns out, while Ford’s waving goodbye to ...
For decades, Ford has been a cornerstone of NASCAR’s identity, carrying a legacy of championships, powerhouse organizations, and fan loyalty that helped define the sport’s competitive balance. But in ...
Ford is issuing its second massive recall involving more than 101,000 vehicles in the span of a few weeks. The automaker is recalling 101,944 Taurus vehicles from the 2016 to 2019 model years, ...
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said that the recall affects 101,944 Taurus vehicles from the 2016 to 2019 model years. The driver and front passenger B-Pillar door trim may come ...
CHICAGO -- Ford is recalling more than 100,000 vehicles because of faulty door trims. The recall affects Taurus models from 2016 to 2019. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the ...
Sept 19 (Reuters) - Ford Motor (F.N), opens new tab is recalling 101,944 Taurus sedans in the United States due to a defect that could cause door trim to detach while driving, the National Highway ...
Ford has recalled more than 100,000 vehicles for faulty door trim, which could be a road hazard. Ford Motor Company issued a recall on Sept. 12 for 101,944 2016-2019 Taurus sedans because the driver ...
Ford is recalling nearly 102,000 examples from the last generation of its Taurus sedan over an issue with certain door trim, which may detach. Related: More Ford News Affected vehicles include ...
Few oil burners carry as much weight as the 7.3. It was the first Ford engine to bear the now legendary Power Stroke name, and its mechanical ingenuity meant it not only created a buzz but also ...
Ford isn't planning to build an all-electric Mustang anytime soon, even though it already built an all-electric Mustang: the Mustang Mach-E. Ford says the gas-powered Mustang will remain in production ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results